Central Platte NRD’s annual Water Programs Update is canceled due to inclement weather.
The Update was scheduled for Thursday, February 16 at the Merrick County Youth & Ag Education Center in Central City.
Presentation and podcast links will be provided to those who RSVP’d. If you are interested in receiving information on the following topics email Marcia Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (308) 385-6282.
* Groundwater Management Plan Updates, Courtney Widup Water Resources Technician
* Drainage Law Landowner vs Renter Responsibilities, Don Blankenau-Attorney Blankenau Wilmoth Jarecke
* Water Quantity Update, Luke Zakrzewski- GIS Image Analyst
* Water Quality & Nitrogen Use, Central Platte NRD Staff
* Nitrogen Management Timeline Fertigation Trials – UNL/CPNRD Sentinel Fertigation
– Dean Krull, UNL Demo Project Coordinator
– Taylor Cross, UNL Grad Research Student
– James Herrick, Implementation Specialist
* Landowner Testimonial Transition to Data-Driven Fertigation, Noah Seim Seim Farms
* 2023 Weather Outlook, Martha Durr-State Climatologist
To receive information on these topics, contact Marcia Lee, Information/Education Specialist (308) 385-6282 email@example.com