News & Information...
- June 20, 2013: Meeting for Basin-Wide Plan for Joint Integrated Water Resources Management of Over-Appropriated Portions of the Platte River Basin in Nebraska Public Notice
- Pesticide Applicators: Try this new mapping service which shows locations of commercial pesticide sensitive crops, including apiaries, grapes, fruits, vegetables, orchards, nurseries, and organic crops. Anyone who applies pesticides to their own farms, fields, yards and fence lines, private and commercial applicators in agriculture, and applicators of roadsides, utilities, and turf/landscapes will benefit from this site:Nebraska DriftWatch
- Education: Summer Camp for Middle School Students | Range Camp for High School Students
- Board Meetings: Upcoming May Mtg Here | April board action Here | 2013 Board Minutes
- Groundwater Levels: 2012 Fall to Spring Drawdowns Map | More Groundwater Storage in 2012 than in 1982- Read more...
Spring 2011 to Spring 2012 Water Levels Map | Groundwater Levels since 1982 Graph
- In Perspective Newsletter: March | January | November 2012 | September 2012
- Offer to CNPPID: Convert Surface Water Irrigation to Groundwater with Central Nebraska Public Power & Irrigation District Details
- Farmers Markets: Directory with 82 locations thoughout Nebraska. Interactive maps, sortable by county.
- Recreation: Statewide NRD Recreation Sites Here | iPhone & iPad iTunes App | Android App (Free)
- Certified Acres: Check Your Acres | Map of District (Updated October 2012) Rain Gauge Reporting | Contact
CALENDAR OF EVENTS...
Thurs. May 23 *Board of Directors Meeting 2:00 p.m. Agenda
Mon. June 3 *Lydon Vogt, new general manager, begins employment with CPNRD.
Thurs. July 4 *Independence Day observed. CPNRD office closed.
Thurs. July 25 *Board of Directors Meeting 2:00 p.m.
Thurs. Aug. 29 *Board of Directors Meeting 2:00 p.m.
Mon. Sept. 2 *Labor Day observed. CPNRD office closed.
Thurs. Sept. 26 *Board of Directors Meeting 2:00 p.m.
Wed. Oct. 9 *CPNRD & NRCS host South Central Land Judging Contest in Hall County. Scorers needed!
Wed. Oct. 23 *CPNRD & NRCS host State Land Judging Contest. Scorers needed!
Thurs. Oct. 24 *Board of Directors Meeting 2:00 p.m.
Mon. Nov. 11 *Veterans Day observed. CPNRD office closed.
Thurs. Nov. 21 *Board of Directors Meeting 2:00 p.m.
Thurs-Fri. Nov. 28-29 *Thanksgiving holiday observed. CPNRD office closed.
Thurs. Dec. 19 *Board of Directors Meeting 2:00 p.m.
Wed. Dec. 25 *Christmas Day observed. CPNRD office closed.